The word “UX” stands for user experience, and it’s a way to measure how easy it is for people to use your website. It’s important that we think about our websites from the perspective of those who will be using them—your readers and customers—and ask ourselves: are they getting what they need? Do they enjoy using our site? Does it feel responsive and fast? Can they find what they want easily on our site? If not, then we can make some tweaks so that everything works smoothly.
W3 Total Cache
W3 Total Cache offers high-performance disk-based caching for PHP and objects to boost performance. It can also be used as a basic reverse proxy cache server to reduce bandwidth and increase scalability by serving multiple websites from one IP address using different domain names.
W3 Total Cache has a lot more features than we could cover in this article—and it’s free!
Icegram is a WordPress plugin that helps you create beautiful emails. It’s easy to use and allows you to create stunning emails with ease.
You can easily set up Icegram, plus it has many features such as a drag-and-drop editor and responsive design options. This means that your email will display properly on all devices, from smartphones to desktops.
Yoast SEO is a free plugin that provides you with an overview of how well your pages are optimized. The plugin helps you to improve your site’s search engine ranking, by providing suggestions on how to improve the title, meta description, and keywords on each of your posts.
Contact Form 7
This plugin is top-rated, easy to use and has great support. It’s also free, which makes it a great choice for any site owner or developer who’s starting out with WordPress.
The plugin comes with many features that make it easy for you to create high quality forms without any coding skills. You can customize your form fields and styling easily using CSS in the customizer section of WordPress.
It has responsive design so that it works perfectly on different screen sizes such as laptop, tablet or mobile phone.
WPtouch Mobile Plugin
WPtouch Mobile Plugin is a WordPress plugin that helps you create a mobile version of your website.
WPtouch Mobile Plugin helps you create a mobile version of your website by creating a responsive theme for your site in minutes.
It’s easy to use, and it’s free!
Sucuri is a website security solution that protects your website from malware, spam, and malicious code. It also helps you monitor your site for issues, including vulnerabilities and hacks—all from within your WordPress dashboard.
It’s a cloud-based service that works with all WordPress sites. All you have to do is activate the plugin on your site and Sucuri takes care of the rest!
Jetpack is a WordPress plugin that gives you the tools you need to run your website and blog. It’s free, easy to use and comes with a suite of features to help you customize your site, grow your traffic and make money online.
Jetpack provides several great features such as:
- Automatic image optimization (you can easily crop images on the fly)
- Social media sharing buttons for Facebook, Twitter etc. in posts or pages on your site (so users can share content easily)
Limit Login Attempts Reloaded
Limit Login Attempts Reloaded is a plugin that will help you lock out users after a certain number of attempts. This plugin also comes with some awesome features like blocking malicious bots, blocks brute force attacks, IP address blocking and more.
This plugin can block particular countries or specific IP addresses to keep your website safe from spammers.
This is a WordPress plugin that allows you to create a forum on your website. The plugin is free and open source, with over two million downloads since its release in 2008.
The bbPress framework has been developed by Brad Binder, who also created the WordPress theme Twenty Twelve and the WooCommerce e-commerce solution.
Google Analytics for WordPress by MonsterInsights
- Google Analytics for WordPress is a plugin that allows you to track your website’s traffic and user behavior.
- It provides you with a wealth of information about your visitors and their behavior.
- It also gives you the ability to see how well your site is performing compared to others in its industry.
Are you a UX master?
Are you a UX master? Do you know what UX is, how to measure it, and how to improve it? Are you an expert at documenting and communicating your findings? If not, don’t worry. That’s what this post is for!
In order to be really good at UX design for WordPress sites, you need to make sure:
- You know the difference between User Experience (UX) and User Interface (UI). They’re not interchangeable terms—and some people use them interchangeably even though they’re very different things that have different meanings.
- How to measure UX metrics with tools like Google Analytics or heatmaps. You can’t improve something unless you measure its current state first! And knowing what those measurements mean will help guide your next steps in improving each element of the user experience on your site(s).
- What kind of improvements will give users an overall better experience with no extra work from them besides logging into their account once per day/week/month/year depending on how often they log in (if ever).
We have given you a list of best WordPress UX plugins. We hope you enjoyed it and found it useful. If you want to become a master in the field of WordPress, then I suggest you learn to use these plugins because they will help your website rank higher in search engines and make more money by increasing conversion rates.