Do you want to add pages and images in WordPress? You’re in the right place! In this guide we’ll take you through each step of the process.
Create the page
Click Pages > Add New.
This will bring you to the page editor. This is where you’ll be able to add text and images, as well as set up an opt-in form. Click on “Add an Image” in the left sidebar.
Pick a template
The next step is to pick a template. You can do this by going to the Appearance menu in your WordPress dashboard and choosing “Themes.”
You’ll see a list of installed themes appear, along with any new ones that you’ve downloaded. If you don’t see the one you want, click Add New and search for it in the marketplace or upload one of your own. Once you’ve found what you’re looking for, click Activate to activate it on your site!
Now that you’ve created your page, you can add text, images and other content. You can do this by editing the page directly or by adding widgets. To edit a page:
- Click Pages in the left sidebar menu.
- Click on the title of your page in the Pages list to open it in edit mode.
- Make any changes you want to make to the content of your page (you should probably write something).
- In order to add images, click on “Insert/edit image” at top right (or bottom right if you’re on mobile) after opening Embed Code block and paste embed code into it as shown above
Now that you have created your post and added images, the next step is to publish it. To do this, click on the “Publish” button at the top of the page. You will be taken to a page with some information about publishing and then asked for confirmation of your action. Confirm that you wish to publish what you have written by clicking on “Publish Now” or wait until later by selecting “Schedule for Later”. Your post will now appear in your blog’s main area (called Posts).
Add an image using the Media Library
You can add an image using the Media Library in your WordPress site. Follow these steps:
- Go to the Media Library.
- Click on the Add Media button and then select a file from your computer’s hard drive to upload it here.
- Click on Upload, and your image will be uploaded and displayed in the Media Library section of WordPress when you’re done.
Adding content to your WordPress site can be as simple as publishing a blog post and adding an image. If you’re looking for more options, there are plenty of other tools available that can help you manage your pages and images in WordPress.