If you want to get increased organic traffic for your website, then you have to follow some SEO techniques. There are many ways to promote a website in the search engine result page but we are going to discuss some effective ways here. Below is a list of steps that will help you increase your organic traffic
Make a remarkable online presence.
- Make your website easy to find.
- Use a business name that is easy to remember.
- Use keywords in your business name. If your website is about dog training, for example, you might want to call it “Dog Training For Happy Pets.” This way, people who are searching for “dog training” or “happy pets” will be able to find you when they search the web—and they may stay on your site longer if they see that it’s relevant to their interests (i.e., dogs)!
- Make sure your website has a good design and navigation system so that visitors can easily read through the pages and use them as intended (for example: if someone is looking for information about buying a house in an unfamiliar city). It should also load quickly so users don’t get frustrated waiting around before being able to do anything else on-site such as contact someone or buy something online!
Use the keywords to compose content.
While you are writing your content, include the keyword phrase in the title, URL and body of the article. You can even use the keyword in your meta description (if you have one) and image alt text. This will help Google recognize that your content is relevant to what people are searching for on Google.
- Keyword density
The optimal number of times you should use a keyword in an article depends on how competitive that keyword is. If you want to rank for a highly competitive keyword, then it’s best to limit yourself to two or three mentions per 500 words because that will give other articles with less competition an opportunity to appear higher up on Google’s search results pages. On average, however, an article should contain around 3-5% of its total word count as citations from other sources (i.e., references).
Improve the loading speed of the website.
To improve the loading speed of your website, you can use a plugin like WP Smush Pro. This plugin optimizes images and compresses them so that they are delivered in a compressed format to the browser.
In addition to this, you can use a CDN (Content Delivery Network). A CDN distributes the content across multiple servers across the globe so that it loads faster for visitors from different geographical locations. Another way to improve loading speed is by using lazy loading for images and videos. Lazy loading means that images are loaded only when they enter into the viewport of your visitor’s browser window instead of being loaded at once when they load your site or article/page on which these images are present.
Write engaging titles and URL.
The title and URL of your page are the first things that visitors see when they search for your content. As a result, you have to write them in such a way that they’re compelling enough to make users click on them. Here’s how:
- Use keywords in the title (it’s a best practice).
- Make it short and catchy (140 characters max).
- Use the keyword at least once outside of brand name or domain name.
- Use hyphens (-) to break up words instead of spaces so they don’t get split into different results pages when people search on Google or Yahoo! Bing Search Engine Results Page (SERP). Do this only if there isn’t any other option; otherwise, keep it consistent with your branding by keeping everything together without any separators between words unless absolutely necessary due to length constraints imposed by these two search engines’ algorithms.”
Create link-worthy content.
- Create link-worthy content.
- Link-worthy content is content that readers find useful, which they then share with others through social media, email and other forms of online communication. It’s also called “link bait” – a term coined by journalist Matt Cutts in 2006. The goal is to get your blog post or article shared all over the web, bringing you more traffic from Google Search Engine results (SERPs).
Make your website mobile-friendly.
For your website to rank well on Google, make sure it is mobile-friendly. This means the following:
- Use responsive design. Responsive design is a method of creating websites that adjusts to the size of the device being used to view it.
- Use appropriate fonts for smaller screens like Helvetica or Arial (avoid using Times New Roman).
- Make sure pages load quickly and are easy to navigate when viewed on a mobile device (use larger headings and images as well as short paragraphs).
Optimize for featured snippets.
Featured snippets are the featured answers on search results pages, which Google displays in a special box. To understand how you can optimize for featured snippets, it’s important to know what they are. But before we can dive into that topic, let’s first look at how people search online and why this matters to you as an online marketer.
Create a YouTube channel for your business.
YouTube is the second-largest search engine in the world, and it’s also one of the most visited websites. A YouTube channel can help you connect with your audience and generate traffic by creating original content that can be used across multiple platforms. Create a YouTube account for your business if you haven’t already done so—the benefits are numerous!
YouTube provides two types of channels: personal accounts and business accounts (or “channels”). Both types offer the same features, but each has its own set of rules when it comes to monetization, which we’ll discuss later on.
These techniques help improve your organic traffic in the search engine result page (SERP).
The best way to increase organic traffic is by creating link-worthy content. Mobile-friendly websites are also important as they help you rank higher in the SERPs. It is also important to use keywords that are relevant to your website and to make a remarkable online presence so that people can easily find your site on Google. Finally, improve loading speed of the website so that it does not take long for visitors to access the pages on your website when doing searches in Google!
By following the above-mentioned tips, you can easily improve your organic traffic. It is important to note that these techniques should be followed in a proper sequence so that they help you get more traffic on your website.